Azure Paris Beach Club

The Paris Beach Club is a one-of-a-kind beach club amenity which integrates world class dining, relaxation, and entertainment facilities into one seamless, tropical-inspired experience. This vibrant amenity is all the more special as it was designed by style-icon and world traveler Paris Hilton. Paris carefully planned the look, feel, and exotic vibe of the building, inspired by her experiences at many of the world’s best beach getaways. The result is a stunning, highly personal blend of color, décor, and activity that reflect the fun nature of Paris Hilton as well as the modern tastes of today’s sun-loving residents. For more information, click here.




I visited the Azure Paris Beach Club with my co-workers and friends last November, I was amazed by the ambiance, although a lot of construction workers there because some of the buildings are not yet finished and they still on the process and expanding it. The man-made beach is very awesome though I cannot compare it to the real beach, because I know they make it for people who cannot go far from their home or work, cannot have a long weekend to the beach and wanted to have staycation only for the mean time.




Excited na sila kumain.. 

I prepared Mushroom Carbonara, Fried Chicken, Liempo, Ice cream, Graham Cake and Beer for Dinner

Its just I don't like is when the caretaker gave us the key, he didn't say anything about how can we go to the pool, we  keep coming back in our rooms twice just because of the money and they key. Hahaha.. because who would go to the pool with money and id? We didn't think about it and we just got tired from walking back and forth, so we got into the pool after 5:30 pm, we enjoyed. Took pictures, as you can see we are very happy and excited though limited time left for us. After that, we go back into our room and I cook dinner for all of us.












Our unforgettable moment that night is when are we happily singing in our portable videoke then suddenly someone is knocking on the door we thought its a guard or lobby manager because we feel we are very loud, but we didn't open the door because we are scared because we didn't hear any voices we all go jumping back to the bed, close everything. After a few minutes we came back singing, chatting then suddenly the door bells rang again and we already scared. So as I am the bravest lady inside, I take the initiative to open the door and suddenly hide in the door when I hear a two young foreign ladies who need our help just to open their bottle of champagne. Hahahaha! OMG we are all so ashamed on what we did crazy things. Unluckily, we cannot open the bottle since the cork is already broken. Then after that, we are just laughing on what happened. We ended the night with full stomach and alcohol. 

Pool time Hahahaha


I cannot sleep properly, I think I only had 3 hours of sleep so I decided to alarm my phone by 5:00 am so I can prepare breakfast for them and go to work at 8:00 am. I made them a delightful dishes, our favorites, Tuyo na Pusit, Dilis, Itlog, Pritong Talong, Pipino, Manggang Hinog, Saging, Garlic Rice, Itlog maalat na may Kamatis, We ate a lot even though all of us are still Zombie mode (Inaantok pa at Puyat) 




I even take this to go! Hahaha



We are looking forward for more staycation or travel with them.. ❣❣❣

See also

Comments

Popular Posts