Hello Baguio!

It's my first time to get to Baguio City. I always see myself excited that I didn't even had any sleep. It's around November and I'm here because I'm you know, maybe expecting to see a snow here? Hahaha.  I really push myself to go here and I don't know why? Perhaps it’s the weather because I like cold places or the surrounding? Flowers, Tress, Mountains, Fog. Whatever it is, this place is truly one of the tourist destinations in the country that I have to visit. 






I rode the ordinary Victory Liner bus from Pasay and reach Baguio at 4am. I didn't plan where to stay so I look everywhere and Got a lot of locals assisting me to a transient house which is I am wondering it cost so expensive, 1500 per pax per day? Oh god they even gave me a ride and assist me again into another transient which is ok 800 until 12 noon then another price again after that but open are, i smelled the smoked of cigarettes and beer, and I don't like the ambiance, I feel not secured and I didn't trust the place. So after an hour  of going back and forth to the Session Road, I decided to stay at Microtel Inn Suites for 2 days and 1 night.



Beautiful Flowers and Herbal Plants at Orchidarium.
I bought 4 flowers and 1 herb plant (Sunflower, Garden Sage, Globe Amaranth, Marigold and Mexican Chili as a gift to my Head Chef) and you know I'm hesitating t buy because I am worrying how I can carry all of them. Hahaha.










Baguio City Flowers! Indeed so beautiful. Aside from it's beauty of pine trees, baguio city also boasts abundance of flowers too. Panagbenga Festival is a month-long annual flower festival occurring in Baguio. The term is of Kankanaey origin, meaning "season of blooming". Wikipedia










Burnham Park

Burnham Park is considered to be one of the most famous parks in the country.

According to my research, the park is named after Daniel Hudson Burnham, an American architect and urban planner. He was also the one who laid the plans and design for Baguio City. Most of the park’s features were originally from Daniel Burnham’s design but a few changes and alterations were made to enhance the park’s beauty.

The park is one of the most visited tourist attractions in the city. It is located at the heart of the city containing of a man-made lake. The park is always full of people both locals and visitors. One can enjoy boating; have a picnic, biking, take picture.






Harrison Road Night Market
During at night, ukay-ukay shops gather at the Harrison Road and sell second-hand garments like fur jacket, pants, jogging pants, bags, luxury bags, shoes and any other stuff in a very affordable price. What I like here is the foods everywhere at the start of your night trip. There’s Korean popular street foods, Balut, Ihaw Ihaw, Sisig Rice Box, Lugaw, Kwek Kwek, at ang paborito kong Sweet Corn.
"May mga nabili ako, strawberry na knit cap, 2 comfy shorts, 2 ladle, and nag take out na lang ng mga foods. Kasi mahirap kumain ng nakatayo dami pa naming bitbit. Hahaha"




Pizza Volante Restaurant
A Home-grown restaurant that is considered as one of the best Italian restaurants in Baguio City. Well I really like here. I ordered my favorite Pepperoni Pizza and Pesto Pasta with Tomatoes and Roasted Chicken.


Baguio Botanical Garden (Centennial Garden)







Plant/ Flora Gazebo

Maharlika Market
Before going home, We go here to buy some stuff and pasalubong to our family and friends. WhenI saw the vegetables I want to buy them all and give it to my Chef! Hahaha because it is so cheap and very fresh!



OoOoooOozzzz, Strawberries heart heart



Good Sheperd Products.. Ube Jam heart heart

Fresh Vegetables! and I like the Garlic oh!



View From Mines View Park
I'm hoping for my second trip to see the other popular places like Camp John Hay, Lion's Head, Old Diplomat Hotel, Philippine Military Academy, Tsokolateria, Strawberry Farm and Wright Park and The Mansion because I want to ride a horse! Hahaha. 

Please feel free to visit my IG: goddess_of_war__
and click my profile for more of  my blogs. Thank you!






Comments

Popular Posts